Saturday, April 4, 2009

TCP Challenge and Happy Saturday!



I saw the TCP challenge this week and didn't know what I would do for it. After looking through all my DP I found it! The perfect paper for the challenge (don't you just love that). I flipped through some splitcoast sketches and away I went. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out but feel it could have used something more. I am still working on figuring out how to do more and balance....It drives me crazy sometimes but I just have to keep learning how.


This was the picture to inspire the TCP challenge for Tuesday!

I am really excited that it is Saturday b/c that means two things MARCH MADNESS final four games (Go UNC!!!) and two days of sheer relaxation with no pressing plans.

I am off to start figuring out what stamps to create with today and watch the Sex in the City movie (AGAIN).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww this card is so cute and that sentiment and HILARIOUS!!! I'll have to find that and use it for my friends...LOL!

You did an awesome job with the challenge!!!

Denise said...

Very cute card! Love that sentiment.