Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Have Fun Everyday!

Hello...well it is back to work for me today. I think my day off wore me out. I tried to get everything I wanted/had to do all in one day and find time to relax. How exhausting...I did sneak some time in for creating though :0). I knew I wanted to use my Charolette Ketto stamp today and had my bittersweet paper pack from basic grey. The colors in this paper pack are awesome and they don't have to be just for Valentine's day. I used the MOJO Monday sketch and away I went. I hope you like it...Tonight I will be heading over to my friends house for TCP tuesday....Its a new tradition we have started. Tuesday night crafting and the TCP challenge as our inspiration...

Card Details:
Stamps: Charolette Ketto (Stamping Bella) and Sentiment (Impression Obsession)Paper: Bittersweet by Basic Grey, Black CS (SU), and White (Papertrey ink)Ink: Graphite Black BrillianceAccessories: Copics, Scallop punch (SU), Circle punches (SU), Black Ribbon (Michaels), and Pink Jewels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh so cute!!! love it ALL!!!