Friday, April 10, 2009

Bellariffic Friday!


I am so excited that the weekend is finally here! I get some more time to stamp, stamp, stamp! My friend Kim is coming over tonight and I am hoping we will have a real creative burst of energy! We have lots of new stamps to play with and some challenges to try! By the way...Stamping bella has done it again...she has created a fantastic inspiration challenge that I can't wait to try! http://www.stampingbella.com/ (click on blogabella).

The card I am sharing with you today was made for the bella color challenge last week!

This card is using the Georginia Glamourpuss stamp and this oh so sweet saying from Coco Chanel. I love the way this turned out although I was very challenged by coloring on Very Vanilla paper rather than White for this one. I also made the corner with a scallop punch... the measurements are a little tricky but I got it to work finally. Hope you enjoy it!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!

Card Details:
Stamps: Georginia Glamourpuss and sentiment (Stamping Bella)
Paper: All dressed up DP (DCWV), Black CS (SU), and Very Vanilla CS (SU)
Ink: Graphite Black - Brilliance
Accessories: Copics, Scallop punch, dimensionals, and adhesive

1 comment:

Cheryl Walker said...

I love this card!!! I also love the stamping bella you used on this :) She is sooo pretty, and love the paper tooo:)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Hugs,
cheryl