Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday and something other than a card to start the week!


Hello! Well it was a very relaxing weekend! I got a lot of time to play and surf the net admiring other peoples creativity along the way. Today I am sharing an altered book I made this weekend! I used a blank book I got at Michael's for only a $1. You just have to love those dollar bins! I knew I wanted to use my new grunge board that I got on http://www.pezadoodle.com/ to write out the words GO GREEN and for the butterfly on the notebook! This was my first time using this grunge board and I really love it. The grunge board is really cool and I was able to color it using my markers but I am sure paint or inking it up with a stamp pad would work great too! I also knew I wanted to use my Branching out set from Taylored expressions b/c I just can't use this set enough. I love, love, love the owls! I pulled an assortment of ribbons from my stash and I was on my way. I am already using this notebook to keep track of all my crafting ideas and sketches.

Well I hope your week is off to a fantastic start! I have a lot of new cards to share with you this week.....
Notebook details:
Stamps: branching out from Taylored Expressions
Paper: The green stack (DCWV), Kraft CS (SU), White CS (Papertrey ink)
Ink: Graphite Black-Brilliance
Accessories: Copics, rectangle nestabilities, ribbons, grungeboard letters and shapes, dew drops, red tape, glue dots, dimensionals, and adhesive

2 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Supre cute project! I love the colors.
Hugs, Christine :)

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

you forgot to say that the grungeboard smells really good, too. teehee! this is super cute, friend! got you added!