Friday, April 24, 2009

Spa Day for me!

Well not really...but I am taking a day off Monday to spend relaxing and to make it a three day weekend! I can't wait! This card was a dual challenge card! With so many challenges out there I like to kill two birds with one stone sometimes by making a card that covers both challenges. In this case I did the Hanna Stamps challenge (flowers and polka dots) my fav! and the Mojo Monday sketch. This sketch is fabulous. My friend Kim made one with this sketch on its side and I love the way that looks too. You definitely want to hop over to http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/ to save a copy of the sketch and then head over to my friend Kim's blog (www.sewstampscrapbook.blogspot.com) she should be posting it soon!

What's your favorite way to spend a "me" day? Mine is probably...drink a cup of coffee or two still in my PJ's and then spend time creating in my craft room while listening to/watching my favorite romantic comedies! Leave me a comment and let me know....I would love to hear from you!


Card Details:
Stamps: Spa Sophie (Hanna Stamps) and Sentiment (Impression Obsession)
Paper: Pristine Polka dots (Paper Salon), Pretty Posies (Paper Salon), Close to Cocoa CS (SU), Pretty in Pink CS (SU), Soft Sky CS (SU), and White (Papertrey ink)
Ink: Graphite Black Brilliance ink
Accessories: Copics, Scallop punch (SU), ribbon slide (Cuttlebug), White satin ribbon (SU), Flowers, Flower shimmer button, dew drops, dimensionals, glue dots, and adhesive


4 comments:

Michelle said...

A spa day or an off day has got to have a pedicure in it for sure - which reminds me, I need one! I don't know, I just feel so pretty if my toesies are done - LOL - like this little guy on your card!

Shawne said...

Me day? What's a me day? LOL! It's been awhile! I can't quite remember! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love this card, the dp and colors are great! :)

kjlowrey said...

coffee and time in your craft room works for me : )

Unknown said...

super cute my friend.