Sunday, April 19, 2009

Princess Cleo coming at you! Release #2 from Pez a Doodle

Hello! I am so excited to share release number 2 with you! I just hopped over to Marti's blog and saw her cute sample of the new Princess Cleo (http://pezadoodle.wordpress.com/). When I first stamped out this image I couldn't believe how great the image stamped! It is truly perfect to stamp with. I got to coloring and away I went....


Here is what I came up with....

I even got to use some pez a bling for the head dress and the corner. Love these embellies! They is a power punch of glitter in each square but you can also get them shimmery! check em out on http://www.pezadoodle.com/.

You can also purchase a digi image of this stamp for a limited time (Three days). All the details at the online store. We are on to release number three....can't wait to start showing you the hints!

Card details:
Stamps: Princess Cleo
Paper: Tangerine Tango CS (SU), Pacific Point CS (SU), Marrakech DP(Basic Grey), White CS (Papertrey ink)
Accessories: Copics, pez a bling, dimensionals, glue dots, and adhesvie

2 comments:

Anita said...

Your card is so colorful. I love it. I like how you colored her and used some Pez A Bling

J•me said...

I love how you incorporated the Pez-A-Blings and the coloring is amazing!