Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Monday!

Well it is time to start another week! I feel much more prepared to this week as I finished several cards over the weekend to share with you! I had a wonderful weekend and got to hang out with my friend and work on some card challenges. We had a blast!!!
The card I am sharing today covered two challenges: The Splitcoast color challenge and Jen Del Muro's Saturday sketch challenge (http://www.iheart2stamp.com/).

I really love the way this one turned out and the sentiment on the card could not be more true!

CARD DETAILS:
Stamps: A friend (verses rubber stamps)
Paper: Bella Rose DP (SU), Chocolate Chip CS (SU), Pink Pirouette CS (SU), Red Riding Hood CS (SU), and White Cardstock (Papertrey ink)
Ink: Graphite black - Brilliance
Accessories: Copics, Scallop border punch, Chocolate Chip ribbon (SU), dew drops, dimensionals, and adhesive

Have a great week!

3 comments:

kjlowrey said...

wow! love it - it's absolutely beautiful!

Michelle said...

That is a great sentiment - you're right. I love the ribbon treatment on here - flouncy and fun - really nice card.

Anonymous said...

I love the way this turned out too! It's so pretty, I love your colour choice - awesome take on the sketch!