Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fuzzy slippers and a bathrobe....can I get back in them today?

Hello! I am back.... Last night I stayed up way too late making cards and doing various other chores and now I am exhausted. Hope my cup of coffee does its thing this morning.


I made this card to participate in the MFT Who's that girl challenge this week! I like paper piecing and this is just the perfect set to do it with. I hope you like how it turned out.


Today....marks my official first day of my Pez-a-doodle design team! I have lots of new goodies from their website to play with. You can hop on over and check out all of their products at http://www.pezadoodle.com/!


I hope you have a good April Fools day! Hope you fool somebody for fun!


Stamps: Bunny Slippers set (MFT stamps)
Paper: Two Scoops (Basic Grey), White (SU), White CS (Papertrey ink)
Ink: graphite black brilliance
Accessories: copics, scallop flower punch (MS), Circle punch (SU), dimensionals, and adhesive

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the coloring and that robe looks super comfy!

Cheryl Walker said...

How cute!!! love the coloring and colors on this!! Great job!!