Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Cat's Pajama's for today!

Hello! Well this has been a very busy week! I did sneak some time in to work on The Cat's Pajama's challenge for the week. It was brought to us by none other than Carolw Burrage! (http://www.motherslittlehelper.typepad.com/) She always has such fantastic cards on her blog! The sketch this week pretty straight forward but I struggled with too much space, not enough balance, embellies weren't working, blah blah blah. Here is the final product. I actually like it I just needed a little time away from it!



My goal was to make a card that wasn't too girly so I can give it to my dad for his upcoming birthday. Well if it is too girly...he will just have to pretend it isn't!

Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

this is way way cute, gretchen! oh and by the way, i'm having a senior moment. i can't find my clear bird album i bought in waxahachie anywhere! i'm really looking for something else and as i was going along, i realized they are probably together, nesting somewhere in my craft studio! here birdie, birdie!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

So cute, Gretchen -- love the bright, fun colors!!!