Saturday, April 25, 2009

Taylor Sketch for you today....

Hello! It is Saturday and kinda gloomy in the TX area. I am not going to let that get me down...I am going to seize the day! Crafting in my room, Coffee, and maybe a few good songs to get my mojo going....oh and my new Ketto's that arrived at after 8pm last night...I didn't know UPS worked so late (but boy was I glad to see that package on my porch). The card I am sharing is from Taylor's Friday sketch challenge. I really love this stamp by Rubber Romance and couldn't resist pairing it with this paper! I hope you have a great weekend and gets lots of time to create!!!

Card Details:
Stamp
s: Rubber Romance

Paper
: All dressed up (DCWV), Soft Sky (SU), Black CS (SU), Certainly Celery CS (SU)

Ink
: Graphite Black Brilliance

Accessories
: Copics, Scallop punch, Black Ribbon (Maya Road), Black Button brads, dimensionals, and adhesive

3 comments:

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! I love the paper you used!

Michelle said...

Love the colors on this one - they go with her modern-chic kinda style!

Sandie said...

Very chic image!! Love it. Those papers are gorgeous too.