Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A fun flowerpot card to share!

Hello! It's Wednesday and I have a new kinda card to share with you today! While I was surfing the net, I came across the Splitcoast challenge to try a new technique (TLC215) and I did! I really had fun with it. I can't wait to give this card to my grandma! She is going to love it. I hope you guys enjoy it...I should have more to share with you as I went to my friends last night to do the MFT challenge and TCP challenge.

They are so fun this week...make sure you check em out...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ (MFT forum) hurry it is due today by noon....
http://www.susiestampalot.com/ (TCP challenge) this week


Card Details:
Stamps: Friendship blooms (SU)
Paper: Cheeky collection (making memories), bali breeze DP (SU), Cool Carribbean (SU), Pretty in Pink (SU), and White (Papertrey ink)
Ink: Tempting Turqouis (SU)
Accessories: Scallop border punch (SU), 3-flower punch (SU), flower ribbon (American Crafts), buttons, dimensionals, and adhesive

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great little card. So happy, so fresh.

Anonymous said...

This is REALLY cute! i love the cheery bright colours you used!!! It's sure to make anyone happy to receive it! I know your grandma will be!!!