Friday, April 3, 2009

Have a Sweet Day


Hello everyone! I am glad it is almost the weekend so I have some downtime to create again! Being out of town last weekend really threw me for a loop. I like to try and post a couple times a week and I really had nothing done :0(. I did pull a few midnighters in an effort to get caught up but it didn't really work. The card I am sharing today is one of those late night creations. I made it with a Stamping Bella girl I picked up while I was out of town. I used black velvet ribbon along the bottom but it is hard to tell in the picture. I really love this saying by amuse. I think that it will work when you just wanna give a card to someone for no particular reason. I hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

kjlowrey said...

love it, love it, love it!!!

Unknown said...

great card. I love it!

Victoria said...

This is darling. I really like your style.

Cheryl Walker said...

This is soooooo cute!!! Love the image and the colors on this :)

Have a nice night!!

Hugs,
Cheryl