Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Cat's Pajamas challenge card and some more Pez-a-doodle release info!

Hello everyone! I am excited to share two things with you today... The first and most important is the link to hint # 2 for our Pez-a-doodle (http://www.pezadoodle.com/) release this week! This is just the first of three stamps that are going to be released and you are going to love em! So hop on over to Cheryl's blog http://sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com/ to see the hint and leave a comment to take a guess at the new release image! When you leave a comment/guess you are entering to win a digi image of the design! How fun!

The second thing I want to share with you today is a cute card I made from last weeks TCP challenge! It was so fun but is definitely bright. The challenge had you use Pink, Orange, and Yellow. I actually had trouble coloring the image b/c it was so bright and kinda did hurt my eyes! I figured the only alternative would have been coloring with my sunglasses on but that would have been pretty silly! It makes me laugh just picturing it! Hope you like the card! You can hop over to The Cat's Pajamas blog to see all the other entry cards in a slide show! There are some awesome ones ... http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, how bright and cheerful is this!!! This looks great, Gretchen! I'll let you send it to me for my birthday...LOL!

Those penguins are so cute and I really like the DP and colours you chose to make the card with!

Kathy said...

Gretchen

I really like the Bella card on the black and vanilla paper. I looked at all your recent cards and I see a lot of penguins!!!!!!

Mom

Michelle said...

THAT is a fun fun card - never would have put those colors together...and have it look so bright and fun and good!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i LOVE this!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!