Saturday, April 11, 2009

Phoebe Khetto a little funky and a lotta fun!



Hello everyone! Well I got a chance to hang out with my friend and make some cards (well 2) last night. I had a lot of fun though! The two challenges I worked on last night challenged me but in a good way. I did the TCP challenge you can check it out on www.susiestampalot.blogspot.com. It was bright but way too fun! I also did the Bella challenge b/c I was just dying to ink up a Khetto. These little Khetto images are so fun! I am going to have to get some of my own or move into my friends stamp studio...? Anyway...I am really excited b/c I took out some of my new Pez-a-Bling for this card. You may be wondering what that is....It is kinda like the dew drops but squares and they are glittery and gorgeous as a new/different kind of embellishment! You can get them in a single color set or a multi color set on www.pezadoodle.com. I have a mixture and will be using them on our new stamp releases real soon!

My card today is using Phoebe Khetto. I struggled with this b/c the paper I picked I absolutely am in love with (Girl Friday from Cosmo Cricket). It is so gorgeous. When I went to do the challenge the flower side of the paper didn't work but the lined side finally did! I love this Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon and I actually used one of the 500 flowers in my studio. I struggle with putting flowers on cards but I am trying to get better. I don't know why it just never fits for me. Okay...I will stop talking now b/c I have to go give Taylor (www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com) and Jen's (www.iheart2stampg.com)sketch a try and do some chores (yuck on the chores part).

Have a Super Saturday!

CARD DETAILS:
Stamp: Phoebe Khetto (Stamping bella)
Paper: Girl Friday (Cosmo Cricket), Blue Bayou(SU), Kiwi Kiss(SU), and white (Papertrey ink)
Accessories: Copics, flower, button, PEZ-A-BLING, Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon SU, nestabilities, dimensionals, and adhesive

6 comments:

kjlowrey said...

my stamps ARE your stamps! It was fun and I love this card! The Pez-a-bling defnitely adds the finishing touch.

Julia said...

Too cute! Love the Pez-a-blings!!

Sandie said...

Love that image!!! I say move into the friends stamp studio, that will put an end to chores too ;)

Anita said...

Cool Card! I like how you used the pez a blings.

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable card! Love the image and layout and love those Pez-A-Blings! :)
Hugs, Christine

Michelle said...

Oh isn't she cute - love that you're using her not just at Valentine time. Love your use of the Pez-A-Bling...make this card even more whimsy!