Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Release #3 from Pez a Doodle has arrived!

Hello everyone! Did you guess the image released today? I am excited to share my card with you. It was so fun to color and makes the perfect card for spring/summer to brighten someones day. If you want to continue the hop for today's release head on over to Wendy's blog http://wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/ . I can't wait to start hopping around to see what all the design team members made for this release! Remember you can purchase the digi version of this image for three days only. Visit http://www.pezadoodle.com/ for more details! If you didn't get a chance to view the other releases, you can roll down on my blog and see my card samples for each of the three releases as well as view them on the DT members blogs!



Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Sandie said...

Love your card, the colours are so vivid. Great job!! :)

Julia said...

Love the bright colors - they work great on this image!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you used.

StampinCathy said...

This card is so pretty. Love the bright and cheery colors.

J•me said...

Simply stunning! Your cards rock!

AShu93 said...

The colors are very summery & I love how bright they are.