Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Paper Craft Planet challenge!

Hello everyone! Have you heard about Papercraft Planet(http://www.papercraftplanet.com/)? If you haven't you should go on over and check it out. It is another crafting community that you can join and it is tons of fun! Can you ever have too many crafting friends or places to share your creativity? Well...Hampton Arts is hosting the Studio G Paper Piecing challenge #7 on there and you have two weeks to enter. You can find it under groups-then Studio G. I have a bunch of the new Studio G sets that are available on www.pezadoodle.com for purchase. They have so many good ones that I decided to get a bunch of them! I plan on inking them up and creating sometime this week so stay tuned! I made a card using paper piecing that I want to share with you today! The set is one of my favs from My Favorite Things stamps. I really love this set and use it again and again. I paper pieced the raincoat, the ruffle on the coat and yes even that little dog's sweater. Hope you enjoy it! The cards also works for the MOJO84 sketch and the Who's that Girl Challenge this week. Hope you are having a great week!



Hope you have a great day Rain or Shine! (that sentiment just works can you blame me?) :0)

Card Details:
Stamps
: Rain or Shine (MFT stamps)
Paper: Design Paper from SU (can't remember the name), Bashful blue, real red, and White (Papertrey ink)
Ink: Graphite Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copics, buttons, red striped ribbon (SU), scallop punch (SU), circle punches (SU), dimensionals, and adhesive

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card. Great colors and that image is awesome

Anonymous said...

really cute! i like paper piecing more and more! i used to not like it - seems like alot of trouble but it is actually quicker than coloring.