Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One more day till the first PEZ A DOODLE image is HERE!!!

Today, you will be able to see hint number three for the pez-a-doodle release(http://www.pezadoodle.com/) coming your way on Thursday! I am really excited for you to see the first of three new releases! I just finished up my card so it is already to post once the image has been revealed!!! Check out Sandie's blog for todays hint.... http://sandieshores.blogspot.com/

Last night...my friend and I had our second Tuesday night of stamping. We got a lot done but now I am exhausted so I will keep my post short for today. The card I am sharing today is a SUGAR NELLIE! My first one! I am in love with these stamps and can't wait to get my subsequent order. After coloring this one...I ran to my computer to order some more! I have gorguss girls on the way as well!!! This image is Willow with flower basket....



Hope you enjoy the card!

Thanks and have a great Wednesday!

Card Details:
Stamps: Willow with flower basket
Paper: Honeypie-Megan (Cosmo Cricket), Chocolate Chip CS (SU), Sage Shadow (SU), White CS (Papertrey ink)
Ink: Graphite black brilliance
Accessories: Copics, Nestabilities-Long rectangles, chocolate chip ribbon, dew drops, glue dots, dimensionals, and adhesive

1 comment:

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the patterned paper and you colored the image so beautifully!
Hugs, Christine :)