Monday, April 27, 2009

Fresh Fun and Funky....(drumroll) Taiteana Ketto

Hello again! I am on a blog roll....been blogging nearly everyday for three weeks....Phew it is definitely a lot of work to keep up with the blog but oh so fun! Today is my day off so I plan on getting a lot of stamping done today. The Who's that Girl challenge from MFT is using the "rain or shine set". I wonder if they knew it was going to be pouring down rain in TX today? Cowin ke dink? Anyway, I am sharing a card I made for the Bella Color Challenge this week (use blue). I love, love, love the KETTO's and just got like 7 in the mail so you will be seeing them a lot! I think Charolette Ketto is sitting next to the ink pad today. Don't forget to check out the bubble bin today (lots of goodies at great prices...may have to pick up a little something later). http://www.mftstamps.com/. Also, don't forget to check out the MOJO Monday sketch for today www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.

Card Details:
Stamps: Taiteana Ketto
Paper: Boxer basic grey, White CS (Papertrey ink), Kraft CS (SU), and Bashful blue CS (SU)
Ink: Graphite black brilliance and Chocolate brown (color box chalk ink pad)
Accessories: Copics, oval nesties, navy sheer ribbon (HL), dimensionals, and adhesive



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card. I love the paper, the coloring.the image. well you get the idea *s*

Anonymous said...

awwwwww - i am trying SO hard to resist the kettos but wow is she a cutie!!! you did such a wonderful job with her!!!