Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Missmatch Ketto and Hint #3 for Pez A Doodle's next release!

Hello! It is Tuesday and I am excited to point you to Marti's blog (http://pezadoodle.wordpress.com/) for hint three in our stamp release! The release will be out on Wednesday so make sure you pop by my blog for a sample. I will also have the blog hop info. for you! I was just on Marti's blog and noticed that Pez a doodle will be offering a starter kit of flower soft for those of you who would like to try it out without investing too much money! You will love it! I have seen some beautiful samples and am going to try it as well!



The card I am sharing today is MissMatch Ketto! I love these ketto's and have some on the way from Stamping Bella. (http://www.stampingbella.com/). I had a lot of fun making this card and love the way it turned out! This was also my first attempt at a MOJO Monday sketch.

Card Details:
Stamps: Missmatch Ketto (Stamping Bella) Sentiment (Impression Obsession)
Paper: Black CS (SU), Real Red CS (SU), Hello Sunshine Berries (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Graphite black brilliance
Accessories: Copics, flowers, buttons, 1 3/8 circle punch, organdy ribbon black, nestability rectangle, dimensionals, glue dots, and adhesive.


No comments: