Monday, April 20, 2009

Pez A Doodle Release #3 is right around the corner!

Well hopefully you have been able to hop around to the design team members blogs of Pez a Doodle to see the great new releases. If you haven't gotten a chance you can scroll down on my blog to see the Bee Picnic (Release number 1) and the Princess Cleo (Release number 2). Our next release will be in a couple of days. On Sunday Hint # 1 was released on Taylor's blog (http://musingsofanaddict.wordpress.com/).

Hint number 2 is:

One of my favorite stamp sentiments: Wishing you a day filled with Sunshine and Flowers
is your hint for our next release.....

Check Marti's blog tomorrow for hint #3 (http://pezadoodle.wordpress.com/)

The card I am sharing with you today. I made for the Splitcoast sketch challenge this week. I knew I really wanted to use the Whiff of Joy image but then had to try and convert it to the sketch. Not always a good way to go but I am happy with the way it turned out and I simply love these stamps!


Hope you have a great Monday!

10 comments:

Avra Williams said...

A ;itt;e boy and girl playing outside on a pretty summer day - the little boy dirty and catching frogs, the little girl chasing butterflies in her pretty ruffly dress. How's that for a guess?

Heidi said...

I am going to stick to my original guess of boy/girl and now add flowers and sunshine..... and maybe a puppy too!

StampinCathy said...

Ok I'm changing my guess from yesterday. I guessed a sweet puppy, but I'm really leaning toward a boy and girl with this hint. Or maybe it could be all three.

Anonymous said...

I guess a little boy and girl playing outside in the sunshine and flowers.

ncole1701@aol.com
Nicole

kjlowrey said...

Love this card - colors are perfect!!!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

My guess is Jack & Jill

Anita said...

Great hint! Cute card!

AShu93 said...

Kids in the garden.

Stampin_melissa said...

I'm guessing children out in a garden of flowers! Perhaps a puppy too!

Angela Khan said...

I already guessed on Taylor's blog, but not sure if I"m supposed to guess on each hint, so I'm posting here as well. I still think it's a boy and girl, with flowers, maybe in a garden...can't wait to see what it is!