Sunday, August 23, 2009

Verve it up!

Hello! Hope you are having a nice relaxing Sunday. I have been cleaning pretty much all weekend. I had my friend Kim come over last night and we made it our goal to get all four weeks of the verve challenges done....and we did it! Another bit of exciting news...my husband is considering letting me expand the craft room to our upstairs room for my birthday present which means MORE space....yeah and what is he hasn't quite put together yet is I will have to buy more stuff to utilize the room space. That can be our little secret though. By the way, did I tell you I went to my LSS and saw all the new nestabilities. (through labels 9). Check em out online they are fabo! My friend and I each got one to share...can't wait to use em.

Okay...now to my Verve card. This was for week 2. The assignment was to use the sketch and add an edge punch somewhere. I am really happy with the way this turned out and know just who I am going to send this to. I got to use my new 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon from Stampin up! LOVE IT!
Have a great rest of the day...back to cleaning...(UGH!)

Stamps: Petals and Stems (Verve)
Paper: Urban Prarie (Basic grey), Black CS (SU), White (Papertrey ink)
Ink: Graphite black brilliance
Accessories: 5/8 grosgrain ribbon (SU), dimensionals, scallop border punch, and adhesive



1 comment:

Susie said...

Beautiful card. Love that layout.