Monday, August 10, 2009

A little Witchy


Hello! Hope you all had a nice weekend. I hung with my friend Kim twice this weekend! Our LSS store is open till Midnight Friday's so we went there in the late evening on Friday to get some inspiration! We walked out thinking about Halloween with all the new fun papers that are coming out from CHA. So it wasn't much of a suprise that I took a Halloweeny twist on Jen Del Muro's Saturday sketch when we got back together on Saturday night. The title for today is sorta funny b/c I was writing down my card details for my post and asked Kim what the stamp was called and I thought she said "A little B**chy...I chuckled. Good thing I asked her for the stamp name again....that would have been embarassing.

I hope you have a wonderfully creative week! Verve is releasing this week and starts their sneaks today! Also don't forget to check out the mojo Monday sketch and the MFT bubble bin today as well as The Cat's Pajama's challenge on Tuesday.
Card Details:
Stamps: A little witchy (Stamping Bella) and sentiment from Haunting Halloween (SU)
Paper: Plum Crazy (Glitz design), basic black (SU), Rich Razzleberry (SU), White (Papertrey ink), and Black texture design paper
Ink: Graphite Black Brilliance and versamark pad (used for embossing)
Accessories: Glitter Foam (spiders and stars from making memories), distress embossing powder (Jim Holtz), Copics, dimensionals, adheisve, and cobweb punch (Martha Stewart)