Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday...and such a great weekend so far!


Hello! I have been having such a great weekend...I had a party at my house yesterday for all my co-workers and it was just too too fun! Then my friend Kim came over last night and we went to the Scrappin Bunnies...we got enough to feel a little guilty. Two new nesties for me some awesome new paper from Cosmo and ribbon, ribbon, and more ribbon! Yeah! I cannot (let me repeat) cannot wait to stare at my new papers for the fourth time since last night and decide that I just simply cannot/will not/okay...someday will cut into them..... (feel my pain?)

Here is the card I made for Blogabella this week (Bellarific Friday)... I love this Henrietta Lulu! I used some old scenic route paper...and the sentiment came with the stamp. Seriously check out her site and get yourself one or three (www.stampingbella.com). I also entered the sketch challenge this week and won! Yeah...I can easily spend $15 online at Stamping Bella! No problem....in fact I am already figuring it out...but you have to spend $55 to get free shipping so might have to find a few more things!

I told the owner of our LSS that I was going to have to sign a temporary seperation agreement with her....I promised her it wouldn't lead to divorce but I probably wouldn't be seeing her for a little while...Boo!

Well hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend...I am planning on partaking in my other favorite hobby Quilting...nothing like a baby about to enter the world to push you to the sewing machine to finish or start a baby quilt for a friend...don't worry Kim-e I will get it done...before your little one is 2---Just kidding.

Remember Jen Del Muro is hosting a sketch challenge for today: check her out on www.iheart2stamp.com

No comments: