Friday, August 14, 2009

Bellarific Friday!


Hello! It is finally Friday! Yeah....My friend is coming over tonight to hang out and we might sneak over to our lss to see if they have anything new. We can't stop buying paper it really might be a disease. Anyone else got paperidis? Today I am sharing the card I made for Bellarific Friday this week! I made one last week but I am a big dodo...I e-mailed and it got stuck in my outbox. Oh well! My two friends are in for round two "Anything but a card" challenge week for Hanna stamps. Check out their creations (I am anxious to see them myself)...

Tonight is Verve's release for their 2nd anniversary! They are releasing 7 stamps sets! Then on Saturday Papertrey is releasing! What a way to kick off the weekend!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Don't forget to check out taylors blog (http://www.stampasweetimpression.blogspot.com/)for the Friday sketch and Jen's sketch on Saturday (http://www.iheart2stamp.com/)



Good Luck Ladies!!!

1 comment:

J•me said...

Such a pretty card!