Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here a challenge, there a challenge, everywhere a challenge challenge!

Hello! Well as I am typing this it is 11:34 pm on Tuesday night. I just spent the last four hours creating cards with my friend Kim! We had a blast and consequently got some things done too! I thought this would be a nice relaxing week till Verve came out with a contest/challenge that I just couldn't walk away from. Get five sketch challenges done by Friday. I am two in and I may have to just stop there but by golly I am going to make an attempt to get them done...and have fun along the way! I love the cards we made tonight. We have been on a roll! We really compliment each others creative style. When one of us hits a road block the other one helps...I love it!
Ok now for my card! This is one I made for the MFT challenge this week using only black and white and I slipped a tiny bit of gray in. The stamp coloring could have colors. It was totally fun!

Alright, I am off to bed! Hope you are having a great week so far!