Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sentiments....there are so many good ones


Hello! I thought I would share this card I made for the Verve release last month. I really love this saying and it is defintely true. I love buying sentiment stamps...I feel you can never really have enough. Sometimes you need just that right saying to go with your card. For example my friend got me the new bella Grattytude...and she somes with the cutest sentiment...more on that tomorrow when I post the card! This week has been pretty busy. I got to work on some cards tonight but kinda got stuck on the second one. I hope to finish it up tomorrow night.

I do have some great news to share...(drumroll please) my friend Kim was chosen as a guest designer for Hanna Stamps! She has some amazing creations! Hop on over to her blog and congratulate her if you get a moment...I know it would really make her day! (www.sewstampscrapbook.blogspot.com)

No comments: