Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Monday!


Hello! What a crazy weekend...Kim and I hung out twice and had a blast. We are trying to squeeze as many visits in as we can before the little one arrives. My husband spent all of Saturday painting the upstairs room to turn it into an expanded craft room! I am so excited I can barely stand it. It will probably be a few weeks before its done but I will show you updates along the way...

In the meantime, I am working on a quilting project so I probably won't get a lotta card making in this week. Plus my good friend from NC is coming in next weekend to visit so I will be hanging out with her and doing some shopping and gabbing!

The card I am sharing today is from the Bella sketch last week! The stamp is so cute and my friend let me borrow it since I don't own it! Thanks Kim! I used the sentiment from the latest and greatest Halloween set from MFT...Fill your pumpkins to the top! The sentiment is just perfect and so is the stamp! Love em!

Card Details:
Stamps: Mummy, Witch, and Pirate (Stamping Bella) and sentiment (MFT)
Paper: Magic Spell by American crafts, Soft Sky CS (SU), Whisper White CS (SU), and Papertrey white CS
Ink: Graphite black Brilliance
Accessories: Corner rounder, spica glitter pen, copics, dimensional, circle nestabilities, and adhesive

5 comments:

Susie said...

Adorable card. Love that image.

kjlowrey said...

It was fun - and i'm sure your room will be done sooner than three weeks : ) I can't wait! Great card, and my stamps are your stamps!!!

Maneras de ahorrar al pagar las cuentas said...

THANKS!
This was one of the weaker pages in concept. I simply didn't want to draw the kitchen in the background. So it is mostly darkness.

The previous page turned out pretty weak too, but in concept it was much better. It just didn't turn out perfect. Still, I'm liking it.

Vacaciones de lujo en Mexico said...

I truly find this a interesting subject. Never looked at this subject in this way. If you are going to create more articles relating to this subject, I will return in the near future!

Como tomar mejores decisiones said...

I am pretty glad to uncover the site. I want to say thanks a ton regarding this excellent reading. If you can add facebook button to your internet site, it just might help you to reach extra persons over the internet. Cheers