Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TCP Tuesday is here again!




Hello! I hope you all are having a great week! I will have to keep this kinda short today. This card was made using the TCP Tuesday inspiration from last week! I love this new TCP set it is so cute.... Well tonight I am going to try and meet up with my friend for the Blogabella challenge and the Bella sketch challenge. I have so many wonderful Bella stamps! I can't wait to ink them up and hang out with my friend! Check out her blog as she is posting some awesome cards this week...I know I have already gotten a sneak peek! (http://www.sewstampscrapbook.blogspot.com/)




Oh and by the way...don't forget to do the TCP challenge posted today (http://www.iheart2stamp.com/) posted by Jen Del Muro!








Stamps: You Sick Thing (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: Offbeat DP (Basic Grey), Chocolate chip CS (SU), Whisper White CS (SU), White (Papertrey ink)
Ink: Graphite black ink by Brilliance
Accessories: Copics, dimensionals, and adhesive


No comments: