Monday, August 17, 2009

MOJO Monday!


Hello! Today I wanted to hop on and share my Mojo sketch from last week. I had a ton of fun with this one and broke into my pack of Rockabilly DP from SU. I love this paper. The colors and textures are so rich! I will keep this short for today. Don't forget Mojo is celebrating 100 sketches this week with a sketch everyday of the week. http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/. Also, make sure you check out the MFT bubble bin to see whats on sale!
Have a great week!!!

Card Details:
Stamps: cherry stamp by Lockheart
Paper:Rockabilly DP (SU), basic black (SU), riding hood red (SU), white (PTink)
Ink:Graphite black brilliance
Accessories: rectangle nestabilities (scallop and regular), copics, 3/4 circle punch (SU), black and white stitched ribbon, adhesive, and dimensionals


No comments: