Sunday, August 16, 2009

Coffee at 10pm=Blog posting and wide awake at 2am


Good Morning (I guess) feels like noon for me...wide awake. My friend Kim just left and we had a blast card making tonight...I will have some new cards to share soon! This weekend was a weekend of firsts...

My first full release party attendance for - Verve (gotta have some of these new stamps!)
My first Papertrey release party
My first Susie Stampalot button/ribbon embellie trick (more to come on that in the next posts...)
My first visit to Scrappers Boutique in Richland Hills---Fabulous!
My first time holding a 2 pound chiwawa (I know that's not how you spell it) puppy---so cute!

Alright so Friday night was a nearly midnight run to my LSS for some more ... yup you guessed it PAPER! Got some awesome new Bo Bunny, October Road, and Christmas paper!!!

I guess I should get to the card now...this card was from the MOJO sketch last week! Lots of fun and a new color combo for me. Hope you like it and you are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Gretchen! It's so funny you stopped by my blog! I saw you somehwere else (I can't remember which forum--Verve, maybe) and I went to your blog! Lovely cards here. :) Thanks for stopping by.