Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Creating...is always on my mind...


Good Morning! I made this card last weekend with my friend. I just love purple and thought this would be a fun girl to put on here. Queen Anne Bitty Bloom (Stamping Bella). Isn't she adorable? This week I have been having all kinds of creative visions of cards I want to make so I have tried something new with my friend. We put aside paper, stamps, and a sketch a few days before we get together and then we are ready to roll. This actually works well b/c your mind works the card vision over until you think of new ways to do the card even better. It is hard to get all of that going (color the images, assemble, eat gummy bears, find buttons or ribbon, and voila) in one night. Last night I went to my friend Kim's to make a few cards. We were on a roll. She made some awesome cards make sure you check them out!!! (www.sewstampscrapbook.blogspot.com). I got one done and one in the works...I will share soon!

Today is the release for Taylored Expressions and MFT and don't forget Hanna Stamps released on Monday if you haven't had time to check them out.

Come back and visit soon....

1 comment:

Anita said...

Cute card! I love purple!