Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tweet Tweet... Tweet a deedle deet......

It's Saturday and a little gloomy outside but the birdies have been outside chirping a song while I write this. Last night my friend Kim came over and we were productive making cards to participate in three challenges this week! Yeah! I love when she comes over b/c we both become inspired.

Today I am sharing a card I made with the "a little birdie told me" set from Stampin Up. My friend Paula has used this set a ton and every time I saw one of her cards I told myself I had to have this set! Inside...the card says "your under the weather"


I hope you all have a great weekend! I am off to clean and then make a mess again in my craft room! Talk to you soon!

Stamps: A little birdie told me (Stampin up)
Paper: Barely Banana (SU), Brocade blue (SU), Papertrey White, Chloe's Closet 6x6 from Making Memories
Ink: Graphite black
Accessories: Copic Markers, and Dimensionals

No comments: