Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moving right along...on my way to the weekend!

This week is already moving along pretty quickly. Last night I worked on Jen Del Muro's Saturday sketch (www.iheart2stamp.com) and also started working on the Bella Sketch Challenge that was posted Tuesday on Splitcoast. I just found out my friend Kim was highlighted as Bella's card of the week! How exciting!!! She is super talented. You should check out her blog http://www.sewstampscrapbook.blogspot.com/. You can see her card on the bella challenge blog at http://www.bellachallenges.blogspot.com/. The card is purple and simply stunning!

The card I am sharing with you today is from the Hanna card sketch last week! I love using my Riley's. I am really happy with the way the colors turned out on this. The card has a warm rustic feel to it!



Hope you enjoy it!

Stamps: Cowboy Hanna Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Kraft (SU), Printed Paper Imaginesce, Papertrey White Ink: Graphite Black by Brilliance Accessories: Copic Ciao's, Oval punches from Stampin up, adhesive, and dimensionals.

No comments: