Sunday, March 8, 2009

Saturday sketch challenge

Hello! Well the Fed Ex man did arrive with my copics and they are BEAUTIFUL! I just re-organized them by color families. (I know I am obsessed). My friend Kim came over last night and we were so productive! We each made 5-6 cards and participated in three sketch challenges. I will be posting all week long so stay tuned.


This card is from Jen Del Muro's Saturday sketch (http://www.iheart2stamp.com/). This sketch was a little tricky for me but I think I got it to work. I picked up the 6x6 Flower Patch by making memories at a local scrapbook store and can't get enough of it! It is the perfect spring/Easter/baby paper and it has polka dots. What could be better. I am working on my picture taking skills so if you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment. Have a great Sunday!


Stamps: Bunny in basket (Inky Antics) Easter egg border ($1 stamps from Studio G at Michaels)


Paper: Pink Pirouette & Sage Shadow (SU!), Pure Poppy, White (Papertrey), Various papers from the Flower Patch 6x6 pad (making memories)


Accessories: Scallop punch, Copic Markers, and Dimensionals