Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friends of a feather.....flock together!

Hello everyone! This title was so appropriate for me while writing this blog. Lately, I have been thinking about how many nice people I have met and the friends I have made through my love of stamping and scrapbooking. I am just so thrilled to get the chance to meet people that love to do the same things I do! Speaking of friends, please check out my friend Kim's blog www.sewstampscrapbook.blogspot.com, we have both been trying really hard to update daily these past two weeks....She has some great cards to share with you!

Yesterday, I hoped over to Susie's blog http://www.susiestampalot.blogspot.com/ after getting my what's up Wednesday e-mail from MFT stamps. The company released two stamps yesterday that are near and dear to Susan's heart as they were designed by her sister Sara. How awesome is that! Make sure you check them out!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the new release stamps from Taylor VanBruggen http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ called Branching out. I am a huge fan. I knew I wanted to use this set for Jen Del Muro's http://www.iheart2stamp.com/ Saturday sketch it just took me a little longer than I planned to put it together. I think it is the perfect card for a friend and I just love this sentiment!

Hope you like it.......



Stamps: Branching out and the coordinates set from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Blue Bayou CS (SU), Kraft CS (SU), White CS from Papertrey, and"The green stack" from DCWV
Ink: Black Graphite Brilliance ink
Accessories: Certainly Celery grograin ribbon, Nestabilities - ovals, Copic Ciao's, and dimensionals

5 comments:

kjlowrey said...

oh I love this card - great job!!!!

Susie said...

Wonderful card. Great use of all elements. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are getting "into" owls!! Your card is sooo cute!!

Conibaer said...

Your card is geogeous!!!
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

yup, sara's pretty cool. thanks for spreading the word, girlfriend!