Thursday, March 5, 2009

One more day till my package o joy arrives!!!

My copics are coming tomorrow per the fed ex website. (They better not be lying). This weekend would be torture if I can't play with them......

So this week has been a little crazy with work but the weather is beautiful so I can't complain. I am so excited about all the new releases and previews that are going on this week.

http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ Taylored expressions releases tomorrow at 8am for a morning party! She has a cute easter set and an awesome tree and owl set that I can't wait to see more of....

Verve Visual is preparing for their biggest release ever and you can learn more by visiting their web page www.vervevisual.com

My Favorite things just released several new sets last night... visit www.mftstamps.com for more.

This weekend I will be putting together samples for my first design team submission. I am very excited and nervous about it all at the same time!

Talk to you soon.........

No comments: