Monday, March 9, 2009

One more cupcake won't hurt.....will it?

Well Good Morning! As I am typing this I am trying to eat my oatmeal and then leave for work in the next 15 minutes. I am trying to stay devoted to updated my blog each day this week as I made 7 cards over the weekend to share!


This card was made for the Taylored Expressions sketch (http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/). My friend Kim also made an awesome card using this sketch which I know she will be posting this week so stay tuned on her blog (http://www.sewstampscrapbook.blogspot.com/)

I used the Riley the moose stamp from Hanna Stamps (http://www.hannastamps.com/). She has just released a few new ones to include a Moose getting a pedicure on spa day. (very cute)

Sorry I don't have time to post the card details. If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

Its funny how you can come up with little stories for the subjects you are coloring as you create their backdrop or maybe that's just me being delirious from coloring the same image multiple times till I get it the way I want it...
Also I saw a cute card made with the new release from Taylored Expressions and it is awesome a very bright card to start your Monday morning www.susiestampalot.blogspot.com.
Have a great day!



1 comment:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

hey gretchen! wow! thanks for the mention of my card on my blog! yup---no yellow! i ALMOST did, though!! teehee! your riley card is quite the cute! i hope to play in taylor's sketch soon. she has some really good ones! (guess i better give jen her Taylored Expressions stamps back.. poop.)