Sunday, January 27, 2008

Love is in the air




This weekend I got the chance to hang out with my friend Paula Bloom (http://prbloom.typepad.com/). You should really check out her blog she makes fantastic cards. We got together and had decided to create the post it note holder we saw at the inky antics booth a week or so ago. As you can see we had a lot of fun with the happy heart stamps. They are so cute. We used the gray paper from stampin up and the green dot is from the spring fling. We added some wild wasabi and some regal rose to set it off. We found the heart ribbon from her ribbon stash and boy does she have ribbon. We finished it off with some certainly celery ribbon. We put a pink post it note pack inside.


Next I got the idea to make the coaster photo holder. She has made these before but I hadn't played around with the coasters. I love the way this turned out!!! I used the kitchen sink stamps for the front to spell out love. The paper is a scrap that we found. It was fresh and funky. Inside we used an old collection from stampin up some cute hearts and then we stamped the always and forever. We added the dewdrops from Kitchen sink stamps to give it dimension and the heart with a small piece of twine. The picture on the right is secured by a heart paper clip which makes it perfect and the photo corner punch. I love the way this turned out. I gave it to my husband and he really liked it.


I visited Scrapping bunnies in McKinney this weekend. She has a lot of new valentines and Easter stuff in. I purchased some really cute papers and some card stock stickers. I am going to make a heart album. Hopefully I will get to it in the next week or so.


Have you seen the new Riley Moose stamps from Hannah Stamps? http://www.kreationsbykrissy.typepad.com/



These stamps will be coming at us on February 1st. I have a feeling they are going to sell out quick so I plan on getting online as soon as they are available like I am sure most of you are.


Well not much else going on here...I have some work to do tonight so I won't get to play. (wish I could stamp instead of work but I guess I'll have to wait for retirement)


Hope you have a great week!

No comments: