Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'd Rather be Stamping

I have just been sitting here looking at blogs for the past 15 minutes instead of studying like i should be. I just made the decision to study for the CPA again. I have to pass it by the end of the year to be grandfathered under the old requirements. If I don't pass by the end of the year I have to get my Masters degree to be eligible to take the exam. I figure I just need to bite the bullet and get it done. That does mean I will have a lot less time for the things I enjoy doing. But I will try and get a creative release each week to keep me sane. I have been noticing that there are a lot of new stamps out there. Take a look at Hannah Stamps for their "hey there cupcake" set. It is so cute. I love it. Unfortunately, everyone else does too! It is sold out till Feb. 1st. I also noticed that the friendship collection came out at elzybells stamps. You have to take a look at it!!! I am so tempted to order something but I probably better hold off!

No comments: