Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Still making valentines....


Hello Everyone! Only 7 more days till Valentines and I still have a bunch of cards to make and get in the mail. Tonight I was supposed to be doing that but I got side tracked. Tune in tomorrow to see what I made. I want to take a picture of the finished products in full light. This card was made a few days ago for my friends little boys. We made two of them and I really liked the way they turned out. I used the 6X6 print pad (level one hostess set) and the new real red striped ribbon. This is a must have item. I am going to have to get it in the blue as well. Hope everyone is having a great week and having lots of creative energy. I have been seeing a lot of beautiful creations out there in blog land... Here are a few I really liked:


An Awesome Baby shower favor (you won't want to miss this!) Great work!



This site has some really cute party favor boxes that are perfect for girls or boys. I really love these!



This was my favorite card layout/stamp mix I saw today! Super Cute!



Two for the price of one on this website


A very creative Monkey card

A really cute card using the new friendship stamps from Elsybells (see places I like to shop on the right of my blog) these are so cute---I want them!!!



Very nice valentines card using the mini set from MFT (my favorite things)




Gotta love the creativity and layers to this card!

I really like how the paper was used to create a visual frame on top of the base. I bet this card is stunning in real life! Great job!




Well I thought it would be nice to share some blogs today b/c I really get inspired by all the creativity out there! Thanks for sharing with me!

No comments: