Monday, February 25, 2008

And...I'm back...with lot's of things to show you





Tonight was my stamp club. We had a really good time and got to make some cool things using the Salebration stamps. I really didn't think I had a need for these sets until Denise started showing us what you could make with them. Now of course I want at least one if not two of them.




Last night, I went to Paula Bloom's for dinner. It was her son's birthday. We had a really good time. I took a picture of the card I made for him. I whipped it up about a half hour before we had to go. I thought I did a pretty good job. I love the color combo in this. I don't want the "in" colors to go away. I love them all!



And last but not least. I have a card I cased from Paula bloom with a borrowed stamp set no less. It isn't as "heavy" as Paula's b/c I am not as good at adding depth but I really love it. I mailed it to a friend of my husband's who just found out they are expecting a baby. I wanted to do it with yellow and green but realized I don't have a good yellow stamp pad. I only had the so saffron.


Hope you like all the postings. Hopefully I will have time create some this week. I just got the star set from Verve Visual and I can't wait to use it! I have to make a promotion card for a friend.


Let me know how your week is going if you get a chance....

No comments: