Monday, November 26, 2007

Cute card for the holidays

Tonight I went to Stamp Camp. I couldn't stay for long so I only opted to make one of the cards. Both cards were nice but I really liked this card. Leave it to my demonstrator to sell me on a stamp set I hadn't noticed before. The card is absolutely stunning. We used a sponging technique on the background with the mostly moss and then the absolute artichoke and chocolate chip to stamp the big tree. I got to use the new ribbon scissors! THEY ROCK! Such a smooth cut. Then we used the thinner satin ribbon from the catalog. The card stock is a pearly shimmer and is beautiful. This almost makes me want to make this for my Christmas card! Hope everyone is doing well. I will have to fill you in on my trip and the scrapbook store tour I did in Florida. Maybe tomorrow night. I am sleepy today!


No comments: