Saturday, June 20, 2009

Remember me?


Hello everyone...well I have been on a much needed break from blogging. I love doing it and am glad to be back. I am so excited about two new purchases that are hopefully on their way to my house. I purchased the in color pack and new ribbons from Stampin up! (YEAH) They look bright and fun and I can't wait to create with them. The new in color ribbons are POLKA DOTTED!!!! Yeah....a good polka dotted ribbon can always make you smile. I also ordered the newest set from My Favorite Things www.mftstamps.com and I have to say....I think it is going to be one of MY FAVORITE THINGS!!! Check out Susan's blog www.susiestampalot.blogspot.com for the awesome card she made with it. It is the card with the girl in the YELLOW raincoat with the saying "These Boots are Made for Splashing!". GREAT JOB SUSAN!!!!

Well...I know today is the big day for the Hanna Stamps design team deadline and I have two friends that are in the running! Four leaf clovers for both of you for the bestest of luck in getting the design team spot!!!

My card today is using the Bikeabella stamp and the urban prarie paper by Basic Grey. I really like the way it turned out. Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Paula said...

So glad to see you back! Love your card and thanks for the good luck.

J•me said...

So very pretty!