Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I don't do Moosework.......


Hello! I am enjoying two days off but haven't gotten too much stamping done. I have started coloring the little rainy days girl from MFT stamps. She just came in the mail yesterday. I don't know why the mail comes so late when you are expecting something. I will be scoping out the UPS man today with my STAMPIN UP order (the in colors are on their way)!
The card I am sharing today I made for my husband. He spent most of the weekend weeding and cleaning the back yard like a trooper in the TX heat. The yard looks gorgeous. I did clean too but he let me stay inside! I really love this moose stamp and think the saying is just too perfect with it!
Also b/c I would rather wear wrinkles than iron...not my favorite chore.

Hope you have a great day!

Also check out my friends blogs who just made it to round two of the HANNA Guest designer challenge over on Splitcoast.

Kim makes some beautiful cards over at.....

and Paula is the queen of embellishments over at.....


2 comments:

Paula said...

Your Moose worker is so cute! I love how you added the buttons. Perfect with the paper you used!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute!!! Love the I dont do Moosework!!!! Great job hun!!

Hugs,
cheryl