Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So many new and exciting things.......

Hello everyone! There seems to be a lot going on this week! I just found out yesterday that I got on the main list to be a "swapper" for the TX card swap! I am so excited...now all I have to do is make and design 48 cards kits! Any ideas? Did you know...that MFT stamps is releasing Wednesday night or that Taylored expressions released this very morning? Also, Hanna Stamps released last night with their awesome new Riley fun in the sun style! Alright, on to the card post. I am sharing a sympathy card I made for a SU swap last week! I love the way this turned out! I love the elegance of this "Thoughts and Prayers set" by Stampin up. I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it in the catalog. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

By the way the TCP (The Cat's Pajamas) challenge is today.... check it out at http://toniarmstrong.blogspot.com/
Oh...and you still have one more day to enter the MFT Who's that Girl challenge. I made a card last night that I really like! The challenge lets you use any set you want (wild card) and wants you to use the colors Pink Black and White. Great colors!

1 comment:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

hey gretchen, yay that you get to play in may! this is a beautiful and serene card (unlike any of mine!--i can't seem to get those right!). and yes, there IS a lot going on over the next few days. i didn't get to do the tcp challenge, but i wanted to tell you that your link for carole is wrong. it should be:
http://www.motherslittlehelper.typepad.com/
i don't know who that other chick is! definitely not a stamper!