Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Monday......

Hello! Today I am sharing the TCP challenge from last week! It seems that a lot of challenges want you to use blue and green (well only two but who's counting). This card was a little harder for me to make than I thought. I had creators block on this one but am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I like having birthday cards that are more geared for men and this one works quite well. Hope you are having a great day so far...don't forget to check out the bubble bin on MFT today there are lots of great deals. www.mftstamps.com

YEAH I just hit 5000 hits on my blog...Leave a comment and I will give away blog candy...it will be a suprise but I will make it a good one! The comment should be about why you love blogging or blog surfing or "blurfing" the new hip term. I will pick a winner on Wednesday night so leave your comment before 8pm CST!

Talk to you tomorrow.....

No comments: