Friday, May 8, 2009

Dare to be different!

Hello everyone! It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all had a great week! I gave my creativity a major rest this week and am ready to create again! I like taking a little time off it actually helps me get more inspired when I return to it. The card I am sharing today was made for the Bella Release challenge. You were challenged to use green, coral, and black. I wasn't sure about the color combo at first but really like the way it turned out. Hope you like it! Don't forget to check out Taylor's sketch today (http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/) and Hanna Stamps should have one on their splitcoasts group.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Beautiful. That colour combo is fantastic!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very cute hun!!! Love the colors, and the dp!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl