Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Verve Visual stamps ROCK!


I just got my star stamps from Verve Visual but couldn't play last night b/c I had stamp camp. When I got home tonight I decided to break them out. For some reason I really wanted to do something with the blue bayou paper. So I used my 6X6 pad from Nana's Nursery paper b/c it coordinated and went to work. Wouldn't you know I was about to order a pack of very vanilla cardstock and already had some. Good thing I looked through my stash. That could be a sign that I have too many .... Nah!
Anyway, I want to thank http://motherslittlehelper.typepad.com/ for giving me the idea. I love, love, love the card she made. I would have never thought of layering the card this way. That is why we are so lucky to have a blog land full of wonderful creative stampers to inspire us. Thank You!


I made this card for a real close friend of mine who just got promoted and is moving back to Alabama with her three babies (triplets). I will miss her dearly. She isn't really a pink kind of girl so I thought the blue would suit her perfectly.

Thanks again to Verve Visual (http://www.shopverve.com/) who really makes the best clear stamps I have ever used. I am about to go on and buy another set tonight! Now that is a completely satisfied customer! You should give them a try if you haven't already. They are having a sale right now for 15% off their stamps. But hurry! It won't last much longer.


Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

No comments: