Friday, February 29, 2008

Can't wait to stamp it up this weekend!



Hello everyone! It is 75 degrees here and gorgeous. Perfect weather for TX if I do say so myself. This past week was a little crazy at work so I didn't get too much creative time in. I did hang out with my friend Kim on Wednesday night and do some stamping. Paula Bloom let me borrow her strawberry paper trey (http://www.papertreyink.com/) set to play with. I wanted to make the same card she made (http://www.prbloom.typepad.com/) because I absolutely loved it. So here is my attempt. For some reason Wednesday night I was measurement challenged and could seem to cut a square. I kept having unequal measurements so I handed what I had cut correctly and the stamped images to Kim and let her make them for us both. We made two each of these cards b/c we both wanted one. We had a lot of fun and have since both ordered this stamp set. Thank U Paper Trey for creating this set!!! I love it!


Anyway, on my way home from work today I stopped at my local scrapbook store and picked up the stamping bella! She is so cute. I can't wait to make something with her.


Hope you have a great weekend and I will be posting again soon. I am placing a big stampin up order this weekend for the stamps from the new mini! I can't wait to get them.....