Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Saturday!


Hello! I wanted to pop in and say hello! I have had quite a busy week. My friend Kim had her little baby boy. His name is Elijah (Eli for short). He is the most precious, adorable, little thing I have ever seen. I am sure she will be posting pics of him on her blog soon (http://www.sewstampscrapbook.blogspot.com/). Also, I am trying to get some quilting done. I did get a chance to check out Jen Del Muro's sketch today and it rocks! http://www.iheart2stamp.com/ Make sure you check it out. Well it is raining here in Texas but that makes a nice hot cup of coffee and a sweatshirt the perfect way to start the day. I am sharing an MFT card I made a little while ago today. I had a little bit of trouble getting it to work but I love the colors! I also got the flowers stuck to my hand b/c I couldn't wait for the crystal effects to dry so I had to re-do the flowers. Oh well...I guess I will never learn to wait for something to dry completely before touching it. This week I got some new stamps in from Stampavie that I cannot wait to ink up! My birthday is Wednesday so I am hoping my husband will have my new scrap room done. I will show you some pics then. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: